I've removed these louvered doors from our old house I'm tearing down.
• They're in good condition, but need painting as you can see. (Please ignore the "artistic" renderings of my grandson. They really are in good shape.)
• Solid wood. Not fake "pressed wood" like you find nowadays.
• All doors come complete with necessary hardware to install, including "antique brass" door knobs and hinges.
• All the doors were top-of-the-line and fairly expensive when new. Purchased from a door manufacturer, not a big box store.
• Casings (not shown) included
• Prices are under the photos. You can have them all for $100. And I'll include the bottom door free.
• Offers considered
• Six @ 5-inch x 15-inch
• Four @ 5-inch x 11-inch
• One @ 13-inch x 24-inch (cold air return cover)
• Good shape
• Steel with closing mechanism
• $15 for all. (They cost about 5 bucks apiece at Home Depot for the small ones.)
• Offers considered.
back to main page